torsdag 6 september 2012
Fifth.
Two picture's from the top floor of the university that really hit me in the gut, but in a seriously wierd way...
Here is the mumie
aaaaaaaaand here is the mumie-lungs
Today I finally changed groups... after a havock of whatever or not whatever but I slept in as I was supposed to meet with a guy at 8 am to go change our groups. So, I woke up at 8.12 checked the time and the only coherent thought racing through my head was fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Grabbed a pair of jeans and my bag, ran downstairs while putting my hair up in a bun and saw that he wasn't there so I go an take a cab, tell him to take me to universitetas (in lithuanian mind you) and arrived at the scene at approx. 8.26. There I was told by the guy that I was supposed to go with that they don't open til 9 but we go up anyways and bam we get switched to our current group (34). Then it's all about beating the clock to the hospital for the lecture and did we do it? YES! Boring lecture but okay... when it ended I went to the hostel, took a shower and wore a fuckin' Be-hå! Think that I went til noon without it :S. Never again especially with all the running. So now I am gonna go downstair to eat some spaghetti bolgonese which one of the swede's have made.
Sweet dreams
-Physically exhausted.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar