My cousin is here. Yay. (that was not a sarcastic yay, but think about it, it's not easy to convay(?) emotions in the world of cyberspace. Just think of how many fights that have started because of the lack of emotions through texting or facebooking, huh I can totally imagine that HA!) Back to the topic at hand, now I know I can remove the slightly unrelevant thought I just wrote but I blog to write my thoughts, of course not all but most so I will let it stay on. But Zinga is here, finally! I missed her, I miss everybody so having her here gives me a bit of home back. Now I am a little jealous though since she is going to Turkey for two weeks, and well I am stuck here..? But we can't have it all can we? We're going out tonight with the rest as she want to see the nightlife here (even though it consists out of sleezy guys, sweaty people and hard to breathe environment).
Having a little bit of fun while listening to the Pitbull remix of Ai Se Eu Te Pego, yes I like Pitbull, what you gonna do about that! Huh?! Come at me brah! What yah gonna do? CAPS LOCK ME TO DEATH? Correct my grammar? Ahem sorry again I apologize. MOVING ON: Yesterday was the most fun I have had in months, honestly. Water fight between me and a couple of others! Of course I was the wild card, meaning that i switched teams all the time by making deals (6) muahahha. It started as a harmless prank which escelated into a fullout fight leading to the dreanching of both us (Me, Evan, Suzie, Ohshin and Jinsoo) and the whole fucking lvl5 hallway, which we had to clean up afterwards.
Have a good night - Feeling good and happpy for the first time in a long time :)




Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar