tisdag 11 september 2012
Ninth.
Tuesday is back which marks my two week anniversery here in Kaunas, Lithuania. Right now I am talking to Dilan and after a hard session whch has lasted 20 minutes I have finally convinced her to come visit me in the beginning of November so Ellie if you are reading this come. with. her. As for the other people let me know when you can come and we shall make it so! Dramatic flare sorry. This makes me happy, I mean of course it makes me happy but I mean in another way I can't quite explain it but whatever. I hope that people will continue to come visit me because even though it might not be England or Bora Bora this place has it's own charm when it comes to character and of course the prices. My spanish friends told me that Lithuania is just as expensive as Spain which makes me feel like a dick when I say that everthing is so cheap. We swedes are lucky that we get CSN, beacuse with it we are able to live like KINGS! Okay sorry I will control myself, I'll focus on the task at hand. On friday we have the initiation cermony and on thurday the rehersal, I don't know about you guys but for me... anything with a rehersal is a big deal. After that we will probably go out partying as tradition states.
Today nothing happened except that we were supposed to bake a apple-rasberry pie but that didn't work out so its a plan for tomorrow. I guess that is all for tonight. Have sweet dreams -Excited
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar