onsdag 5 september 2012
Fourth.
Fuck. My entire day can be explained by this commonly used, bad, inappropriate word. First an introductory class at 9.45 which leads to me dozing of during the so called quiz on Lithuania, I mean don't get me wrong it is intersting but after each answer to a question the teacher has to, and then i mean has to add an anecdote of his life, his family or study which takes up more of the designated time of which we could've ended earlier... It would also be more interested if the same information had not been brought up over and over again during my week long stay here. But what can you do? It's not like you can stand up inside the auditorium and scream, athough e and the people that I was sitting with had our fair share of fun during the quiz y making fun of the facts and the gestures the teacher wanted us to preform. The lecture ended at 11.00 and another would start at 11.15 but since me and three others were supposed to fix something in the uni office we decided that it was of a higher priority than the lectures of which none of us were listening to.
Which brings me to my second part of the day that was... well, Fuck. I want to change groups, it might seem like a hasty decision on my part as I have barley started the course and haven't got the appropriate time or means to get to know my group bt before judging me let me state what I do know. It's the first group of the course which means that we get dibs on exams, mock's, quiz's and the first classes in the morning, FUN. The second thing is that the people are dry, and when I say dry I mean nose stuck up in the air, laughing when other people walk by or introducing themselves as the names are too wierd or funny... come on, please just no. Now I am not going to put everyone in one box and say well EVERYONE is like that but most are and honestly, you get tired quite fast. The faculty manager that is in charge of this wasn't in the office at 12.00 so we get told to come back around 14-15.00, we go back at 14.30 but is she there? Suprise she is not, and again we are told to come back at a later time which in this case meant 16.00. We go back there and then we are told that she has gone home for the day so she will be in tomorrow.
That meme was the only thing that went through my head. But whatever, atleast we got to see some cool (slightly disturbing) things, like mumies and dried out lungs and if my bloody cell would allow me to transfer pictures I would show you but i guess that will have to wait, no?
Have a good night and wish me luck for tomorrow because I swear if she isn't there- I don't know what I would do.
-Slightly Irritated and melancholic.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar