torsdag 20 september 2012

Eleventh.

I'm in a good mood today... why? I have no idea and I realize that I havent posted anything in forever but honestly? I have a test tomorrow in first aid, theory. Next week first aid, practical. So here is a quick review of things, I had my first actual lecture on monday aaaaand it was so amazingly disastrous. I wont go into detail but lets say that the second day wasnt much better but yesterday was amazing. It was CPR and how first aid should be managed if nothing of the theoretical material isn't present. On saturday there is a big party which of course I am going to, the best part is that we get to decide the playlist and would I be me if I didn't add "Oppan Gangnam Dance" by Psy? I have been listening to it non-stop for the past few weeks and the dancing, let's just say I hope it comes on when everybody is drunk enough not to notice me. The new Macarena! To make up for my absence I shall reward you by showing my various emotions during the day because it so happens that i have started to eat normally again, and then i also mean candy with actual sized meals without the need to force them down my throat. You're all welcome.
have a nice night - Exhausted and gotta-study-one-more-hour

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar