fredag 7 september 2012
Sixth.
Labas!
For those of you who don't know labas means hi in lithuanian which the superior people of ur species probably figured out. Hey no hard feelings even if you didn't it's okay. Today was the first really cold day, rain and wind. BLÄH! Not in this magnitude and combo please.I also got my library card (YAY) only thing is that it is made of plastic :S so it probably wont last for the comming years but hey if they wanna contribute to the increase of world problems then fine. It's friday and people are out partying or are going out now but I'm staying in the room with Valda to watch movies and eat. We are both exhausted and we also have plans tomorrow, we are going to the Urmas market, getting our nails doen (because it is cheap and good apper.) and then we will see what the day gives... There isn't much to update on today unfortunatly, but one thing is pusè which means both direction and half, but the example of the pronunciation of the 'usé' was the english word pussy which means? I am short, 1.59 but short, so guess what my nickname has turned into? Considering that I am short and a 'half' as they put it... that is right I am a pusé/pussy. Funny if they wouldn't have used it on me but alright. That is all, and now I am going to watch another movie with my new friend. Have a chill night and hope you will think of good things. -Cold and tired.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar