tisdag 4 september 2012

Third

So, right now I am waiting for the clock to turn 13.15 so that I can take the trolley-bus and get to my first class. Lithuanian. Now, the actual classes and lectures doesn't officially start until the 17th of September but for the coming weeks we have introduction to the lithuanian language as well as introduction to the human body, which basically means that we can skip it if we don't want the highest (or high) mark(s). I am not saying that the highest mark is something I truly aim for but it is something that i truly want and therefore all I can do is to do my best and then some to see how it goes. Wish me luck? The place where I live at is a hostel and fortunatly for me I got a room on floor 5, the newly renovated one. I shudder to think what would happen if I got a room on floor 7. Each 'appartment' has two rooms, one single and one double, a bathroom and two frigdes. Since I got stuck with the double room I pay 350 LT a month for Wi-fi, heat, water, bed, wardrobe and so on. My roomate comes from Spain and she has started to teach me some spanish as I teach her some swedish (Watch out Kiruna, I'm coming to get you). She is so nice and sweet so I was lucky, but the girl living in the single room is another story. She wont acknowledge my existance, she blasts Bieber songs early mornings and russian songs for the rest of the day (not that I have anything against the kinds of music she listens to but have some consideration for the rest), takes 20 min showers when both me and Maria needs to get ready for uni. its 12.21, and I am going to get back to my show online. Have a good day. - Scared and wierded out somehow...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar