onsdag 12 september 2012
Tenth.
Here's the thing, life takes wierd turns. So wierd you wonder if you are dreaming or not... Today I meet new people, strenghted my old bonds as well as keep the new ones I have made. The twist? I also meet someone from my past who I have not spoken to or seen for five and a half years. She moved from Sweden to Australia with her family and now she is here with her boyfriend/fianceé as he hasn't officially asked her. At first I didn't recognize her but then she laughed and let me tell you she has a very, very distinct laugh. I would know it anywhere as she was my sparring partner for three years in the Taekwondo area.
"Laurin?"
"Lewar? The fuck are you doing here?!?" The two girls scream and hug eachother while the latter's boyfriend watch on with a wierd facial expression.
"I study here, so I should be the one asking you that. Oh, and nice accent." Lewar laughs.
"Well, I couldn't leave the aussie country without taking something with me... well two things." Laurin takes Lewar's hand and introduces her to her boyfriend.
"Lewar this is Jason, Jason this is Lewar."
Well you get the picture. Here's the creepy thing I dreamt of her the night before. As I said, life is wierd and it keeps on getting wierder.
I am also to recieve visit from Porsche next week as he and his gf is backpacking through Europe before he has to get to work at the company/bank which is this november. And my dear, beautiful cousin is coming to me at the end of the month. Things keep getting better!
On to the bad things then, the washing machine's in this place suck! The one on our floor is broken, the one on floor 6 is broken, the one on floor 8 is broken and all dryer's are broken except for the one on floor 2 and 7. Seriously people! Some fresh clothes would be nice (drama queen of course I have clean clothes). Today we also had a worshop on stress... quite fitting for the day I had today because not only is there a problem with the machines of washing but also the fuckig ATM's and store's. I couldn't pay or withdraw because my code wasn't correct but I think I know my code!
Have a good night -Amazed and annoyed
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar