tisdag 4 september 2012

Third 2.0

I am so content. And if you are wondering why let me give you a hint.... Food. My God i love food, I love it so much that my heart hurts when my mouth isn't in the motion of eating. I am sitting in a chinese resturaunt here in Kaunas called Gan Bei the food, the drinks and the layout of the resturaunt.
I can post the pictures later on, if the modell (called Valda) approves and B... You two woulf either kill eachother or you would turn into best friends. You two are the contendors for the craziest chickas i know. Peking duck, a glass of Asti and rice turned into 40 Lt which is about 100 kr... WOW. I'm going home now and post the pictures if she allows it as well as when I am on the computer because it is easier. The lithuanian class was okay and I got homework, learn 1 to 10: vienas, du, trys, keturi, penki, šeši, septyri, aštuoni, devyni and dešimt. The š is pronounced sh and the i's at the end are pronounced e. Fun right? Labas Vakaras my friends - Contentment

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar