lördag 8 september 2012
Seventh.
Today's submission to this blog wont focus on what I did today but on something else. My wonderful girls.
I miss them so much, even though I have made new friends here there is nothing that beats my friendship with them! They sent me this picture yesterday and just when I needed it I must say... things have been a bit so-so here, nothing major depression (yes I noticed the bad grammar)but still nothing beats home with my friend and family.
Urmas was the destination today and I made a big catch in a toaster/'smörgåsgrill'/waffle-maker/burger-frying/hotdog-making machine... they put everthing and put it into a neat machine. All this for only 79 LT (shees I feel like a tv-shop announcer). Then I got a manicure (yesssss a manicure you just saw what you saw people) and then I got to the hostel to eat some hotdogs.
Good night and have a good dream(s)-Happy
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar