There is a exam tomorrow. In Medical Physics. I should study, atleast read a bit. My motivation has not been at the top of it's game... nor has it made any slight apperance during this last week. I have tried, maybe not my hardest but I have tried. The expression involving trying-your-hardest-and-you-shall-recive thing has never made any impact on me. Can't really say why, maybe because I have lived a comfortable life so far or maybe it's because I feel comfortable in the area that i am trying. Either way it has something to do with comfort and either being spoiled or arrogant. Truth is, even though I don't try I still manage well above average, and this is not a boast or uptalking myself, just the plain truth. I am lucky.
Sidenote: Just pressed ctrl + s to save the post so far... shows how used to it I am does it not?
Luck may not have a big part in my life but in this case it is the best way to describe it. Previsouly I have said that har work is the core of life, luck is just something people use to... just something to use. The sad part of this is that even though I believe in it, I just can't apply it to my situations. The only part of my life that I know that i try my hardest is with my brothers. There is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for them. Nothing.
Hard work and life should go hand in hand but... just not in my case.
Medical physics, the last lab report was handed in today. In total: 12 labreports, 4 tests and one exam tomorrow. Fun life. Next week (or this friday) Parasitology is to be started, even harder according to the elder students, after that there is Anatomy which will fuck up your life. But that is next month so I don't have to worry right now. My worries should be about the exam but in reality I couldn't care less. My worries do however lie with what to bring to Sweden. In two days time I will see my home, friends, KEBAB (yes, kebab.), mom's food and my family. No one except my parents know that I am coming home, it will be a suprise, I am going to pick up one of my brother at the daycare and suprise the other when he comes home from his school. He is doing great. Which is why I have to reward him! So I got him David Beckhams Instinct perfume. Hope he likes it... probably will... he better.
Last week I found Keaton Henson and his amazing voice with his amazing songs. They have that little extra that touches you. Many have that but not in the combination that he got. Voice, lyrics, visual MV's... everything. Charon, Small Hands, You Don't Know How Lucky You Are.. all of them.
Well I should atleast TRY to study, or pretend to study too feel good... Until next time,
-Not/worried and indifferant.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar