You know that you have reached the top of the lazy chain when you sit on your bed, realize that your need to charge you phone but your charger isn't plugged in and the plug at the end of the bed and not near you (top of the bed). This means that you have to move to the other side of the bed and plug it in, but instead of moving like a fucking normal person to save time and energy you start to stretch, knowing that your efforts are futile, all this while complaining to your roommate that you are too far away from the plug. Laughing she stands up from across the room in her own bed and actually helps you put the plug in....-.- Yes, this is how you know that you have reached the top of the lazy chain people.
Other news? Nothing much other than the fact that I think that I have found my calling when it comes to anatomy, namely the skull. While most people here finds it difficult to actually remember the different parts of the skull I find it relatively easy to do so. Some has the lower limbs or maybe even the vertebra or upper limbs... the skull is my domain. I can honestly say that i have barley studied and been there in my mind when it comes to the labs and lectures but I can still proudly say that I can answer all the questions the doctors/lecturers throw at me. yay.
Looking for apartments for four people is hard. Even though some really nice ones could be found they are not available until next fall semester so instead we have decided to find a place with a bunch of free apartments (which surprisingly isn't that hard) the only hard part is to keep everyone happy about the price and location, I couldn't care less but apparently that's a huge deal for some. But whatever right?
Have a nice night
-trying to update more often.
Men okej? 10december wharup. Inte dags för att uppdatera..
SvaraRadera