lördag 15 december 2012

Twenty-second

Okay, so I may not be the best at cooking and I may not be the most active person on the planet but when the delivery guy from your favorite take-out restaurant says 'see you' and you respond in likeness one may come to realize that ordering out three-four times a week is not the healthiest life style. For you or your wallet. But living here in Lithuania comes with a big perk. Things are cheap, and comparing it to the loans and grants from the government in Sweden it's close to nothing. Well, if you only order out and not go and but whatever catches your eye. It's a close update but still better than nothing, I just had the sudden urge to post something and thought that food was a good subject as I just ordered food. The restaurant in question is called Gan Bei City and as you can tell from the name it's an asian place.

Hope you will enjoy your food as much as I will enjoy mine.
-Hungry, tired and self-reevaluating.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar