fredag 27 juni 2014

Second.

Thank God for small favors.
Ever been so tired that you are afraid of sitting still for just a second, because if you do then you will instantly fall asleep? Or just lay off whatever thing that had you invested before. If you have, I feel you brotha! I am seriously running on fumes here. The only thing keeping me awake is the thought that in less than 30 min the cab will be here to whisk me away to the Heaven also known as the airport. Did you read that? A.I.R.P.O.R.T. I am finally going home!
...For barely two months. But hey, better that nothing, For the past four days I have slept 5 hours. And yes I do know that people sometimes like to blow things out of proportion like, for example, saying that they have only slept for five hours in four days but I kid you not. I said I was running on fumes and I am serious. Exams are over.... until August in case I failed any in which case means that this summer will be spent working and studying. Great.
Sometimes I worry about my future. Okay not sometimes.... most of the time. Is medicine for me?
I just,  there is so much out there, just waiting to be found and experienced, and dont get me wrong medicine is one hell of a way to live your life but is it really for me?
These feelings do not come over night and nor do they disappear over night either. Life is a funny thing. It's so grand and full of possibilities and yet so fragile and so easy to be taken away from you.
On other notes, my notebook is filled... again. Time to buy another one. As soon as I get my salary I will buy the notebook of my dreams. It's expensive and only 150 pages, but I want at least one of my notebooks to be... Posh. Oh God, I should name them based on how much they cost/how they look like. Basically do to them what I usually condemn the society for what they do to the individual. Stupid tyranny of the majority.

I will update again when I have settled at home. That I can promise.

-Happy, ecstatic and about to crash-land into the land of oblivion.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar