I woke up by the sun streaming into the room through the window, teasing my eyes to open. Feeling tired I obliged the sun, the first question that popped into my head was about the hour of the day. Feeling more tired then I should I came to the conclusion that i must have slept in to an hour that was too much and I cursed my bad luck of letting most of my day pass by me when I have to study cytology. The feeling of sleepiness over came me and my body was screaming for me to fall back to sleep but alas my mind won the battle. I rolled over to see the time and imagine my surprise when it said 8.33. Eight fucking thirty three. On the only day of the week that i don't have lectures at eight o'clock. But since my mind won I couldn't fall back to a sleep so I just laid in my bed doing nothing but breathing. For the first time in a very long time I cursed the sun instead. So I woke up, did my daily morning routine which consists of relieving my bladder as well as removing the foul smell (not really but for the sake of this narrative way) of my mouth by mint, and laid down in my bed once again. I registered that my roommate, Maria, did not come home last night from her adventures on town and it's clubs. Opening my computer I see that nothing new has happened which leads to my next action of streaming new episodes of the shows that airs on Wednesday's. After that the internet could not hold my interest any longer, by which time was around 11.00, I went to the kitchen to see who was making such noise of laughter and find the entire kitchen covered in food, both cooked and uncooked. It's Inma's birthday. I put my dirty clothes in the washing machine and by 11.30 I started to study. Now it's 12.07 which means that for thirty minutes I was not lazy or procrastinating, but was actually studying hard. How do I know that I studied hard you ask? Well, because I was able to cover four pages of parasites, life cycles and cells. Now I am bored by my lack of motivation of learning about cytology so I am writing this.
Stay Tuned for the Next Update of Today.
-...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar